Brief introduction of NEO
Roadmap of NEO
- Jun. 2014 Antshares was founded.
- Jun. 2015 Open sourced on GitHub.
- Sep. 2015 White Paper was released.
- Nov. 2015 TestNet launch.
- Apr. 2016 The original consensus mechanism dBFT was released.
- Oct. 2016 MainNet launch.
- Nov. 2016 Antshares VM was released.
- May 2017 NEO technical documentation website was launched.
- Jun. 2017 Antshares was rebranded as NEO.
- Aug. 2017 NEO Enhancement Proposals were officially launched.
- Oct. 2017 NEP-5 Token Standard was developed.
- Oct. 2017 Red Pulse issued NEP-5 token on the NEO blockchain for the first time.
- Dec. 2017 "NEO Sponsor Giveback Plan" started.
- Jan. 2018 NEO held the first DevCon in San Francisco.
- Jul. 2018 NEO started network decentralization.
- Jul. 2018 NEO started NEO 3.0 development.
Organizational structure of NEO
NEO Global Development
- NEO Global Capital
Features of NEO
-dBFT: Original consensus mechanism created by NEO Blockchain
Dual Token: NEO&GAS
- NEO: represents the right to manage the network, was produced once in first NEO block，minimum unit is 1, can`t be subdivided
- GAS: fuel token for the realization of NEO network resource control, will be produced with every block.
NEO is a friendly platform
provide NeoVM(can be implemented on any blockchain environments even on non-blockchain environments)
Devpack(compiler, IDE, SDK. etc)
more than 70 dApps in NEO eco system
more than 50 global developer activities in 2018
NEO is a community-driven projects and invests a lot in supporting communities.
- CoZ(City of Zion): https://cityofzion.io
- NEL(New economy lab): https://nel.group/index-En.html
- NeoResearch: http://neoresearch.io
- NSPCC(NEO Saint Petersburg Competence Center): https://nspcc.ru/en/
- Keymakers: https://neo-jp.org/en/
- NEXT: https://neonext.club
- NNT(NEO NEWS TODAY): https://neonewstoday.com
NEO DevCon 2019
NEO Network Decentralization
Mainnet lanuched 2 years
NEO Vulnerability Bounty Program
NGD monthly report
Dec. 2018: https://neo.org/blog/details/4127
Nov. 2018: https://neo.org/blog/details/4123
Oct. 2018: https://neo.org/blog/details/4120
Sep. 2018: https://neo.org/blog/details/4109
Aug. 2018: https://neo.org/blog/details/4103